Facebook Box

Ads 468x60px

02 January 2014

Holy Hell it's 2014

Naw, this isn't going to be an obligatory New years post... mostly because I couldn't be bothered, but also because it's already January 2nd and I don't really have anything worthwhile to talk about.

Why change anything?

So basically, here's a wrap up of the latest shit since I last posted :

And that was it.

It's been a quiet few weeks really. Christmas came and went without incident (which, as you all know, in my family that's WEIRD) and New Years was uneventful as well (which, as you all know, in my family isn't weird at all because we're lazy and boring).

So for now, I leave you with these wise words from the very funny Laura Kightlinger:

"It goes Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day. Is that fair to anyone who's alone? If you didn't get around to killing yourself on Christmas or New Year's, boom, there's Valentine's Day for you. There should be a holiday after Valentine's Day called 'Are you still here?'"

Happy 2014.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be lazy and boring but - I AM AWESOME !!!!!!

Love your S.I.L. :)

Sarah said...

Happy New year Carmen x

Post a Comment